Bitnovo Card Review
Bitnovo Card Review
Crypto Debit Cards for Beginners: Bitnovo Card Review
If you are looking for the easiest as well as the safest way to buy and sell bitcoins and more, then the Bitnovo card would make a great companion.
This crypto debit card is unlike any other traditional debit or credit card you have because aside from fulfilling all your online and in-store payment transactions, you can also use it as a Bitcoin and DASH wallet. The Bitnovo card can store, receive, and send your BTC, ETH, and DASH funds safely and securely.
Here’s a closer look at one of the hottest crypto debit card in the market right now.
Benefits and Transaction Fees
|Availability||activation only available for Europe residents|
|Supported Fiat Currency||EUR|
|Supported Crypto Currency||BTC, ETH, DASH|
|Perks & Extras||Fixed EUR 1 commission|
How to Get Your Bitnovo Card?
The Bitnovo card is one of the easiest crypto debit cards you can get as there is no registration needed unless you opt for a Level Plus or Premium plan for your card.
1. The first thing you need to do is request a card through the Bitnovo website. You will need to fill in the necessary details to process the card and your account like your name, email, contact number, birth date, as well as your mailing address for shipping, which can take around five working days. You also need to choose your preferred payment method for the card.
2. Once you have your Bitnovo card, it’s now ready to use, although you need funds to use it for purchases.
3. You can also activate the Bitnovo card at zero fees through SMS, but this feature is only available to the residents of the European Union.
4. If you opt for a Level Plus or Premium Bitnovo card, you will need to register. Otherwise, there’s no need for you to send any documentation for verification.
5. If you have chosen to level up your Bitnovo card to Plus Level or Premium Level, the last thing you need is to to-up your prepaid card, and you’re done.
Levels and Pans for Bitnovo Card
There are three different levels of Bitnovo cards you can choose from, and it mainly depends on the amount you want to top-up.
1. Basic Bitnovo Card
For a basic card, the maximum top-up amount is EUR 250, making your debit card valid for any purchases worldwide. For this level, there’s no need to register or get verified, although it won’t give you any commissions.
2. Plus Bitnovo Card
For the Plus Bitnovo card, you need to register with your personal identification through the web, and then you will get your card that is valid for all purchases worldwide with a maximum top-up of EUR 2,500 and maximum three times top-up per year. This card can also be used for withdrawals through ATM machines, although there are no commissions you can get.
3. Premium Bitnovo Card
For the Premium Bitnovo card, you need to register with your personal identification through the web, and then you will get your card that is valid for all purchases worldwide with a maximum top-up of EUR 15,000 and maximum EUR 5,000 daily recharge. This card can also be used for withdrawals through ATM machines worldwide, although there are no commissions you can get.
What Can You Do with a Bitnovo Card?
1. You can use the Bitnovo card to purchase cryptocurrencies from more than 30,000 different stores all over Italy and Spain. You can use it to buy different kinds of cryptocurrencies as well including Bitcoin, ZRX, Basic Attention Token (BAT), Bitcoin Cash, Cardano, Dash, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Monero, Litecoin, Nxt, NEM, Ripple, Qtum, Omisego, Steem, Siacom, Tether, Stellar, Tron, ZCash, and Verge. You can also find the nearest shop to buy cryptocurrencies from the accompanying app of the Bitnovo card.
2. You can also use the Bitnovo card to sell cryptocurrencies to your account in a bank to easily convert them into euros.
3. The Bitnovo card can also be used to receive, send, or store your Bitcoin and Dash without any third party firm handling your finances and assets.
Bitnovo Card Fees and Charges
Bitnovo fees are relatively competitive compared to other crypto debit cards out there. Here’s a list of certain fees when using a Bitnovo card.
1. The monthly fee for the Bitnovo card is EUR 1.20.
2. Getting a Bitnovo card will cost you EUR 20.00, which is a bit higher than most in the industry, which is often around USD 15.00. However, the Bitnovo card will be processed and sent to your mailing address after only five working days, which is why the issuance fee for the card is a bit higher.
3. Using the Bitnovo card on ATM machines will have a fixed rate of EUR 1, which will be deducted from the amount you’ve withdrawn.
4. Unlike most of the crypto debit cards in the market, Bitnovo doesn’t have a commission fee that is based on a percentage on spending amount. Instead, it has a fixed commission rate of EUR 1 for every purchase.
5. Commission for top-ups is 2% of the deposited amount.
6. The top-up fee for your Bitnovo card through bank transfer or income account is 5% of the charged amount.
7. The top-up fee for your Bitnovo card through debit or credit card on the web is 5% of the charged amount.
8. The top-up fee for your Bitnovo card through authorized shops and points is 5% of the charged amount.
9. Fund transfer from card to a card through SMS is 1% of the charged amount.
10. The cost of a rejected payment operation due to a lack of funds on the Bitnovo card is EUR 0.20.
Also, it is important to note that there is no maximum deposit level for the Bitnovo card.
Bitnovo Card Limits
You can recharge your Bitnovo card through a deposit account, bank transfer, or through a credit or debit card and withdraw your funds, but it has limits depending on the mode of transactions
1. Minimum top-up through deposit account or bank transfer is EUR 10, with maximum top-up through a deposit account, or bank transfer is EUR 1000.
2. Minimum top-up through debit or credit card online is EUR 10; with maximum top-up through debit or credit card online is EUR 1000.
3. The maximum number of top-ups or deposits to your account every 24 hours is 1.
4. The maximum balance for every Bitnovo card per year is EUR 15,000.
6. Maximum withdrawal using an ATM machine is EUR 500 per day.
5. Maximum spend every day (no matter the mode of the transaction) is EUR 5,000.
The Bitnovo debit card is simply one of the easiest crypto debit cards you can get, which is perfect for storing and managing your cryptocurrency funds in a single system. It’s a simple and convenient crypto wallet that you can also use for the exchange to fiat currency.